Rejuvenate Your Skin For The Holidays with Amala
Amala skin care products are widely used across the best luxury spas around the world. A few notable spas include: Mandarin Oriental New York, The Dolder Grand, Six Senses Macau, Rancho La Puerta and Four Seasons Toronto.
Amalas’s skin care line is well known for its ultra-premium, results-oriented custom formulas that are based on advanced plant chemistry. The luxury brand’s products are of 100% natural origin, and work in harmony with your body to produce visible results with benefits to both your skin and senses.
With the holiday season upon us, it’s a busy time of shopping, spending time with family and friends plus lots of eating and drinking. But it’s important to take care of your body as your skin can become damaged due to the cold wealthier and busy lifestyle.
Terese Linke is the Global Spa Training and Education Director for Amala Beauty. She has put together some helpful skin care tips to share. Learn how to keep your skin looking its best and feeling healthy! and into 2015!
· To revive skin after a late night, mist Amala’s Rejuvenating Toner over the face after cleansing. The hydrating, aromatic toner absorbs and refreshes skin instantly. Plus, the inviting aroma of cocoa bean extract awakens the senses.
· After a big night out when bedtime couldn’t be any more appealing, it’s essential to never go to bed with makeup on. Heavy foundations, powders and concealers can contribute to dull skin, clogged pores and breakouts. Always cleanse skin with a gentle, non-drying, all natural cleanser such as Amala’s Soothing Cream Cleanser to gently and effectively whisk away all make-up, (including eye make-up) and pore-clogging impurities without drying out the skin.
· Using the ring fingers, gently tap a small amount of Amala’s Rejuvenating Targeted Wrinkle Treatment under the eye area and into the outer eye areas (the ‘crows-feet’). Rich in natural hyaluronic acid, this product helps retain skins healthy water levels to combat the appearance of lines and wrinkles by firming and hydrating the skin· The most visible aftermath of lack of sleep is puffiness and dark circles under the eyes. Help minimize these effects with a simple eye treat
· To lock in moisturize and even out skin tone, Amala’s Brightening Treatment Cream is an ideal post-party moisturizer. The intensive brightening and hydrating effects of organic plant botanicals will illuminate skin after every application.
· Revive tired, puffy eyes by creating an eye compress. Dip a clean face cloth or two cotton rounds in cool water, lie down in a comfortable spot and place the compress over the eyes for up to 15 minutes. (This is a better choice than cucumbers or tea bags, as these often contain bacteria, which can lead to eye infections).
. Next, treat delicate skin around the eye area to a gentle massage to help minimize puffiness, dryness and dark circles. Mix a drop of Amala’s Hydrating Treatment Oil with Rejuvenating Eye Cream, which are a perfect pair thanks to their organic plant ingredients rich in Vitamin E and Essential Fatty Acids.
· If you make just one New Year’s beauty resolution, make it weekly exfoliation! Amala’s Brightening Face Polish contains a unique blend of Narcissus, Raspberry Seeds and Algae Extract that peels away accumulated dead skin cells, revealing a smooth, even complexion.