Private Jet Service to St. Vincent and The Grenadines by PlaneClear
Tamarind Beach Hotel & Yacht Club
St. Vincent and The Grenadines is a scenic island country in the Lesser Antilles chain and is one of the most popular destinations in the world for leisure sailors.
One of the biggest frustrations is actually getting there. The new Argyle International Airport is not scheduled to open until late 2013, so direct airlift into St. Vincent and The Grenadines (SVG) remains limited.
Jet charter service PlaneClear and the luxurious Tamarind Beach Hotel & Yacht Club on Canouan Island created an incredible air-inclusive five-night experience.
This new Jetaway To Paradise package comes as consumer demand for jet charter have surged to pre-recession levels, and provides a timesaving, non-stop alternative – private jet charter.
The Jetaway To Paradise offer includes oceanfront suite accommodations at Tamarind Beach Hotel & Yacht Club. This luxury reort is well known for its secluded barefoot luxury atmosphere – as well as daily meals, an island tour and a choice of spa or golf amenities. Tamarind Beach Hotel & Yacht Club is a luxuriant beachfront escape consisting of 40 guest rooms, including eight suites and is nestled within tropical gardens right on the water’s edge.
Pricing for this All-inclusive, tropical getaway package for two people) starts at $64,300. The Jetaway To Paradise package is available now through December 20, 2012 and includes:
· Roundtrip private jet charter via PlaneClear
· Five nights accommodation for two in a Beachfront Suite with private patio or balcony
· Welcome at Canouan Airport and private transfer to and from the hotel
· Welcome cocktail
· Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
· Two rounds of golf OR two massages (non-golfers can substitute green fees with spa treatment)
· Use of non-motorized water sports
· Island Tour
· Bottle of wine in room upon arrival
For trip reservations, please call 1-877-FLY-1101 or email email@example.com and request the Jetaway To Paradise package.