Private Guided Trip With Kensington Tours
Courtesy of: Kensington Tours
Kensington Tours is changing the ever fluid face of travel with custom and reasonable private guided tours under their founder, Jeff Willner.
Kensington Tours is the only company that offers private guided travel at an affordable price – it’s luxury without the price tag.
Kensington Tours was proud to have been named one of the ‘Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth’ in 2008 and 2009 by the editors of National Geographic Adventure magazine.
Brad Crockett, the Kensington Tours Vacation Valet has led numerous, private guided trips to wonderful destinations that you have always dreamed of visiting such as Panama, Brazil and Cambodia, as well as old standbys like Venice and London.
Mr. Crockett has designed award-winning, exclusive journeys for first-timers and sophisticated globetrotters alike.
The possibilities are endless. You can enjoy a private guided trip that includes a motorcycle safari in Kenya, or fly fishing in Chile, to a VIP golf experience at a major golf tournament such as the British Open.
Kensington Tours provides private guided travel to more than 80 countries at more accessible pricing than ever before, ranging from $200 to $2,000 per person per day.
Here’s a small sample of trips that are available:
• Extreme adrenalin – Hiking the Atlas Mountains in Morocco, visiting Victoria Falls for bungee jumping, hang gliding and micro light flying or even hunting with pygmies in the Congo
• Historic highlights – Touring famous Vietnam War sites including the Cu Chi tunnels and Ho Chi Minh trail, exploring World War II artifacts in Russia or discovering archeological mystery at the Great Wall of China or the pyramids in Egypt
• Wild on wheels – Motorcycling through Argentina or Kenya, quad biking on the world’s highest sand dunes in Namibia or doing a tour of Brazil’s landscape on 4x4s
• Animal adventure – Gorilla trekking in Rwanda and Congo, tiger trekking in India or viewing arctic wildlife (narwhal and polar bears) and going dog sledding in the Yukon
• Untamed waters – Fly fishing in Chile, shark diving in Australia or South Africa, delving deep on a submarine tour in Honduras or white water rafting in Peru
• Exclusive access – Attending some of the world’s elite events, including the Brazilian F1 Grand Prix followed by the beaches of Copacabana, the British Open in Scotland with rounds of golf and whiskey tasting or the world’s fair Expo 2010 Shanghai
For additional information, please visit – www.kensingtontours.com