Pop The Question – Get Married at the Trevi Fountain at Forum Shops
Have you always dreamed of getting married at the world famous Trevi Fountain in romantic Rome, Italy? Well maybe try the next best thing, and do it in Las Vegas.
This October, ten lucky couples will simultaneously pop the question at the Trevi Fountain at Forum Shops at Caesars Palace.
The Forum Shops at Caesars and Funjet Vacations have partnered to create a once-in-a-Lifetime experience for 10 couples. Now that’s holy matrimony times 10 !
At 10:10am on October 10, 2010 – ten men (or maybe some women!) will drop to one knee all at the same time to propose to their 10 significant others.
The Forum Shops at Caesars, the world-renowned shopping venue, and Funjet Vacations, the family-owned business creating vacations far exceeding customer expectations, are partnering to make the dreams come true for 10 extremely lucky couples.
The 10 couples will receive the following:
* All expense paid trip to Las Vegas, including flights provided by Funjet Vacations, arriving Saturday, Oct. 9 and departing Monday, Oct. 11, 2010.*
* Two-night stay at Caesars Palace.
* Post-proposal dinner hosted by The Palm-Las Vegas restaurant at The Forum Shops.
* A post-dinner event at PURE Nightclub.
* Wedding gifts provided by retailers at The Forum Shops.
* The once-in-a-lifetime experience to get engaged in the most unique of ways.
So how do you get considered? Interested couples can go to www.101010at1010am.com and submit an essay of 110 words or less explaining why you deserve to be part of this event. To help increase their odds of being chosen, you are encouraged to provide links to photos and/or a video.
On the big day, the proposals will take place in front of the replica of Rome’s Trevi Fountain, located on the Las Vegas Strip in front of The Forum Shops.
Legend has it if three people throw coins into the fountain with their right hand over their left shoulder, marriage will soon follow.
Hurry, the deadline is July 23, 2010 to submit your essay and photos/video.