Outlandish VIP Celebrations and Glamorous Champagne Christenings for Over 70 New Cruise Ships
There are currently over 70 new cruise ships scheduled to debut from 2021 to 2027. A luxury cruise creates long lasting memories. The ability to travel the world on one of the 70 new cruise ships, provides passengers the ability to enjoy a VIP experience. From eating the finest cuisine, participating in endless activities and stopping at most intimate ports around the world. It’s an unbelievable opportunity to bask in pure luxury.
When one hears the phrase – “inaugural cruise”, many thoughts come to mind. For example, the exclusive nature of glamorous champagne christenings, celebrity godmothers and brand-new ship features and amenities. Avid cruisers routinely add these voyages to the top of their vacation list. Why? Due to the many perks and bonuses of these luxurious sailings.
Another popular choice is going with an “all-inclusive” package cost. You will pay an upfront all-inclusive fare for the things you’ll want to enjoy. Onboard—alcoholic beverages, Wi-Fi, and specialty dining. In addition, gratuities for the staff and crew, plus free transfers to and from the ship and airport,
Everyone is aware that the cruise ship industry was directly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Sailing options are now increasing as pent-up travel demand increases. The most popular cruise names offer all-inclusive pricing. These small-and-medium-size ships include: Regent, Silversea, Seabourn, Crystal, Windstar, Oceania, Viking, Azamara, and SeaDream.
7 Things to Experience and Love Aboard an Inaugural Cruise
An Immaculate, Sparkling Environment
– Just like a new house or car, there’s a certain appeal to being on a brand-new ship. As a example, accommodations have no wear and tear, and there’s no sign of the passengers who have come before. Every part of the ship is in untouched condition. The rooms are pristine, the carpets spotless, and every dish, sheet and towel has never been used. Is there such a thing as a new-ship smell? There’s only one way to find out, but definitely yes
The VIP Feeling of Exclusivity
– You’ve been written into a page of history. You become a member of the “elite” group of passengers present for the very first sailing of a new ship. Not to mention, there are some serious bragging rights. Feel proud and say, “I was on the maiden voyage of that beautiful ship“.
A Memorable Voyage
– New cruise ships frequently offer mementos to passengers of a maiden voyage. When Cunard’s Queen Mary 2 launched, she offered “Limited Edition” QM2 maiden-voyage commemorative items. They included t-shirts, playing cards, cups and saucers, stamps, baseball caps and key chains. Even painted ostrich eggs! These small souvenirs are a tangible way to remember your voyage. Sometimes the lines even go a bit further. The cruise lines will give each cabin a very special present. It is usually customized and worth $50 or more.
Depending on the significance of the ship, there may be a very impressive pomp-and-circumstance inaugural ceremony. May may join esteemed guests from all over the world. Then, too, the arrival of a new ship in port may be cause for local celebrations all along the voyage. Along with festivities in several cities, during the course of the itinerary.
– To create interest in the ship, some maiden voyages offer rates on an itinerary that will be priced significantly higher in the future. Since public opinion has not yet been formed and the cruise lines are eager to put their best foot forward. Therefore, the inaugural sailing of a ship can sometimes translate to a steal on cruise fares.
– Because the shipboard routine is still fluid, the ship’s staff tends to be quite flexible. Things like menus, seating options and the scheduling of on-board activities are a top priority. In addition, there is an accommodating flow in areas that won’t be possible on later cruises as schedules solidify.
Beyond Special Amenities
– Positive word of mouth is the key to better booking for future sailings. Hence, the new cruise ships may offer extra special food options, entertainment and activities. Passengers on a maiden voyage can take advantage of perks that may not exist on future sailings.
There is unquestionably something special about being on board a cruise ship during the inaugural cruise. Be are that these voyages do fill up early. Please do your research of upcoming maiden voyages. You can contact The Life of Luxury to help you plan that perfect luxury cruise.