Macy’s Flower Show 2018 in New York City – Spring is Here!
Although the weather may not agree, Spring is here. It’s a time to forget the cold winter many of us experienced. Visit New York City and attend the Macy’s Flower Show 2018. The 44th annual Macy’s Flower Show started yesterday and runs until April 8. The Macy’s Flower Show is a spectacular event. The iconic stores morphs into magical, flowering gardens. Spring has arrived, so let’s celebrate!
While in New York City, stay at The Time New York luxury hotel. Your accommodations are all part of the “New York in Bloom” Package. It’s a VIP experience to enjoy the Big Apple and all this great city has to offer.
This luxury travel package combines two New York City icons that have come together to bring you this ultimate experience. It includes themed cocktails, complimentary in-room wellness treatments and a guided tour of the Macy’s Flower Show 2018!
It will be the ultimate way to make the most of your springtime experience in NYC. New York City has so much to see and do. It’s not called the “City That Doesn’t Sleep” for no reason. Immerse yourself in this thriving metropolis and enjoy a cultural experience like no other.
This exciting New York in Bloom Package includes:
– 2 night stay for 2 adults at The Time New York
– 2 complimentary Spring Equinox cocktails
– Guided tour of the flower show (daily from 10 am – 1:30 PM, depart every twenty meetings from inside Macy’s Broadway entrance)
– Macy’s gift bag complete with limited tote and $50 GC
– 2 complimentary face mask and pressed juice pairings
Booking details as follows:
– Book Date: now through April 8th
– Stay Date: March 24th through April 9th
– Lead Time: 2 days
– Cancellation policy: 72 Hours prior to arrival
– Minimum stay of 2 nights – rates start at $299+ taxes