For those who want to bring in 2014 with a truly luxury VIP experience, then consider spending it in Las Vegas with several New Year’s Eve Packages.
The trendy and very popular Surrender Nightclub is located in the Encore at Wynn Las Vegas hotel. They are offering “The Ultimate VIP Package” for $150,000 for the upcoming New Year’s Eve celebration.
This ultimate New Year’s package starts with with a dinner tasting menu with an optional wine pairing at the adjoining Asian dining hot spot – Andrea’s restaurant. Price includes up to 10 guests.
You’ll enjoy premium seating inside the posh Surrender Nightclub, and indulge with a $100,000 engraved bottle of Dom Perignon Rose Gold, plus three magnums of Grey Goose and one magnum of Don Julio.
For music lovers, you are in luck. This package allows you to join electronic dance music superstar Diplo in the actual DJ booth during the raucous countdown to the New Year. Groove to the latest music as Diplo spins his hits and provides the evening’s high-energy entertainment.
There are other terrific VIP New Year’s packages available at Surrender Nightclub and Andrea’s in the Encore at Wynn Las Vegas hotel.
– Premium package priced at $6,400 – includes a prime nightclub table for 12 with two bottles of Dom Perignon and three bottles of ultra-premium liquor.
– Club’s dome table package priced at $3,200 – includes ten-person tables with one bottle of Veuve Clicquot and two bottles of ultra-premium liquor.
– For $2,400, receive eight-person tables with one bottle of Veuve Clicquot and one bottle of ultra-premium liquor.
– For $1,500, receive six-person tables with one bottle of ultra-premium liquor for $1,500.
– Lower bungalow package at $5,200 – for 20 guests includes two bottles of Veuve Clicquot and three bottles of ultra-premium liquor.
– Gaming pavilion tables priced at $2,400 – for eight guests, with one bottle of Veuve Clicquot, and one bottle of ultra-premium liquor.
The Andrea’s Executive Chef Joseph Elevado, has created a fabulous New Year’s Eve dinner tasting menu. The price is $250 and does not include either an 18% gratuity or sales tax.
The New Year’s Eve dinner tasting menu at Andrea’s restaurant includes: “Bacon Ikura” Wasabi Cream Cheese Foam and Furikake Chip; Champagne Marinated Tai Snapper, Oscetra Caviar, Nashi Pear Tsuma; Unagi plus Foie Gras Terrrine, Lotus Root Chips and Figs; Butter Poached Lobster,
Perigord Black Truffle, Crispy Ramen and Uni Butter; Wagyu Tamarind Short Ribs and Karashi Potato Gratin; Composed Nigiri Sushi: Toro, Bonito and King Crab; and a dessert sampling.
For wine lovers, an Andrea’s Sommelier wine pairing with each item is available for an additional cost of $75.
The patio at Andrea’s is also available to guests to bring in the New Year. Tables will include a bottle of ultra-premium liquor for either four guests ($1,200) or six guests ($1,600). All prices are inclusive of gratuity and tax.
So bring in 2014 in high style and be part of one of the hottest New year’s parties in Las Vegas at the Encore at Wynn Las Vegas hotel.
If you are interested in reserving a luxury VIP New Year’s Eve Package reservation at Surrender Nightclub and Andrea’s in Las Vegas, then please contact a travel concierge specialist at The Life of Luxury. We can help with all of your travel accommodations