Luxury Stay on the Private Caribbean Island of Mustique
Taliesin villa- Mustique
The private island of Mustique is renowned as a tropical 1,400-acre escape in the Grenadines. The island of Mustique has long been a favorite hideaway for the world’s most discerning travelers.
Island of Mustique was rumored to be the honeymoon spot for Prince William and Kate Middleton. Due to its privacy, the beautiful island has long been known as a home away from home for British Royals.
Mustique offers 72 extraordinary and luxurious designer villas across the island. Each villa has its own distinctive architecture and unique atmosphere. These luxury Mustique villas are available for weekly rentals and range in size from two to nine bedrooms. Pricing ranges from $5,000 to $150,000 per week and this includes a full staff and vehicle.
The island’s sole hotel is the Cotton House, an elegant West Indian-style plantation estate with 17 luxurious guest rooms, cottages and suites, 11 of which feature private plunge pools.
This private Caribbean island has many celebrities who make it their home away from home, including Tommy Hilfiger and Mick Jagger.
These exclusive, luxury villas feature private gyms, home theatres and even a private golf course are perfect for a family trip or a group of friends looking to experience the good life! Each of the 72 rentable villas has a unique style and list of perks that make renters like Prince William & Kate repeat guests!
We want to share the best picks to vacation on the private Caribbean Island of Mustique:
Macaroni Beach House, a beachfront, three-bedroom, Mediterranean-style villa
· A private nature trail leading directly to Macaroni Beach
· Three ways to lounge poolside: a full size infinity-edge pool, a pool gazebo with wet bar and a separate plunge pool
· A baby grand piano to tune into your “inner” musician
· Weekly rates in high season are $16,000 and $10,000 in low season
Taliesin, a six-bedroom, contemporary-style villa with spectacular views of Lime Kiln Bay and a household staff of 14
· Gym with a view: an 800-square-foot fitness room that opens to the pool deck
· Play games in the media room with table tennis, card table and a music library
· Watch films on the living room projection wall, perfect for movie nights
· Weekly rates in high season are $36,000 and $26,000 in low season
Wyler House, a three-bedroom, pop-art themed villa designed by famous Italian architect Paola Piva, built on Endeavor Point
· Enjoy Olympic-style laps in the 95-foot pool
· Keep your cool with underwater views of the pool in the personal gym
· Weekly rates in high season are $18,000 and $12,000 in low season
Coccoloba, a four-bedroom, modern colonial villa located on 12 acres with views of Macaroni beach
· Showtime: for a rainy day, stay in and watch films in the private movie theater with lounge seating for 12 (and more than 125 DVDs to choose from!)
· Weekly rates in high season are $30,000 and $20,000 in low season
Shogun, a five-bedroom, Japanese style villa with a Koi Pond
· Tee time: Guests can play golf on the private one-hole, nine-tee golf course surrounded by a landscaped tropical garden
· Weekly rates in high season are $35,000 and $25,000 in low season
High season is December 15 to April 30 and low season is May 1 to December 14.