Five Luxury Boutique Hotels in Latin America
Guaycura Boutique Hotel & Spa
For those who prefer smaller boutique style hotels, we have five Latin America properties for you to consider for your next getaway.
Each of these five luxury boutique hotels offer features that appeal to a variety of guests including families, couples looking for a romantic getaway, girlfriend retreats, small wedding, as well as corporate meetings.
Take a look at these five luxury boutique hotels that are beautifully designed and offer luxurious amenities:
- Esencia Estate: This deluxe 29-room property on 50 acres of immaculately groomed tropical gardens was once the estate of an Italian Duchess. Guests can feast at their acclaimed restaurant or luxuriate at their circular spa surrounded by herb gardens from which guests can snip their own spa ingredients used in treatment. This tranquil retreat is set on one of the Riviera Maya’s most spectacular white sandy beaches.
- Guaycura Boutique Hotel & Spa: New to the picturesque town of Todos Santos, in Mexico’s Baja California, this early 19th-century brick property was exquisitely converted and opened in late 2010. With 14 luxurious rooms and suites all boasting spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean guests are just steps from the beach, art galleries, museums, shops restaurants and bars.
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito: Situated on 400 acres of Honduran rainforest, no expense was spared in creating a rustic yet luxurious eco-lodge. Located far from any touristy areas this 22-room property is adjacent to a lush national park. Perfect for the adventurous type but also ideal for those looking for romance.
- Sublime Samana: Situated in the Samana Peninsula, this hip new property possesses all the characteristics of paradise. Surrounded by glorious mountains and the cooling waves of the sea, Sublime Samana is just a 10 minute drive to the town where French-aspired restaurants line the plazas with boutique style shops. Activities are a must with hikes to the nearby waterfalls “El Limon” and yacht tours to Los Haitises where several species of birds can be spotted and caves can be explored. The ocean side spa pavilion features an outdoor spa area where relaxing massages can be enjoyed with the tranquil sounds of the waves. Guests have a choice of pool-side dining with spectacular dishes featuring the catch of the day or at the Bistro, where only local ingredients are incorporated into each dish.
- Casa Bonita Tropical Lodge: Situated between two rushing rivers, and overlooking the Caribbean Sea. This 12-cabana lodge offers a unique ecological experience to guests. Located in the secluded southwest region of the Dominican Republic, Casa Bonita is adjacent to the only biosphere reserve in the country. The lodge’s restaurant uses locally grown produce and ingredients from its own Pat’s Organic Garden, named after the garden’s designer.
Please use the Contact Form below to submit your travel request if you would like to stay in one of the above, five luxury boutique hotels in Latin America.