Enjoy The New Year – Travel and Relax At These Wellness Getaways
As the world continues to battle the COVID-19 pandemic, travelers just want to enjoy life and see the world. Wellness getaways are more popular than ever. Health minded individuals desire more than just sitting by a pool or laying on a crowded beach. Get a relaxing body massage, try thermal body mapping, or enjoy the great outdoors and take a hike.
Whatever your ideal wellness dream is, you can find it out there. One of the best things about searching for your personal health bliss, is that wellness retreats are often entirely customizable. Life is stressful these days. Therefore, take some much deserved time off and make wellness getaways your next passion. We want to share 3 wellness getaways to consider for your next luxury vacation.
New Tech-Driven Spa Treatments at Naples Grande Beach Resort
Surrounded by 200 acres of protected mangrove, Naples Grande Beach Resort invites guests to relax and unwind in the new year with an expansive new spa menu that now includes several self-guided treatments available for use across the resort. The only spa in the destination to provide guests with touchless services, The Spa at Naples Grande is dedicated to refreshing the mind, body, and soul with the addition of NuCalm, Avacen, and Cryolift Pro Machine, along with a new installment to come in the year, V.E.M.I. These tech-advanced services allow guests to distress, detox, and rejuvenate from head to toe. Treatment information and prices are as follows:
- NuCalm ($49/$79) – the world’s first and only patented neuroscience technology app, clinically proven to lower stress and improve quality of sleep, NuCalm technology mimics the body’s natural progression of tiring the brain down to sleep through applied neuropsychobiology and neuroinformatics, leaving guests to feel centered, present, and in control. This service is offered to all hotel guests with or without a spa service, as guests can ask for the service to be performed in any hotel area.
- Avacen ($39) – a muscle-relaxing device used to increase microcirculation by applying thermotherapy and negative pressure to either hands’ palm that systemically treats the entire body. This service allows guests a deep cleanse of their immune system by eliminating toxins and improving circulation at the same time, reducing body aging.
- Cryolift Pro Machine ($250) – A non-invasive shaping device, the Cryolift Pro uses a focused pulsed ultrasound, combined with cavitation, bipolar radiofrequency and semi-conducting cooling technology to selectively destroy fat cells instantly, without pain across the body. Guests are left feeling and looking younger instantly with this advanced thermal treatment.
- Upcoming in 2022: Vibroacoustic Electro-Magnetic and Infrared therapy (V.E.M.I) ($99) – an all-in-one therapy that includes VibroAcoustic, ElectroMagnetic & Infrared technology, V.E.M.I use healing sound resonance in tandem with full-body vibrations, natural earth frequencies, and Infrared for a full-body meditation experience.
Visit www.naplesgrande.com/spa or call 239-594-631.
Photo: Meliá Punta Cana Beach Resort
A Music Wellness Retreat at Meliá Punta Cana Beach Resort – Dominican Republic
Sitting on one of the longest, continuous white-sand beaches in the Caribbean, Meliá Punta Cana Beach Resort, is a Meliá Hotels International adults-only and wellness-inclusive resort. Located in the Dominican Republic, the resort offers the ultimate well-being travel experience for guests looking for a more Zen stay.
With its exclusive collection of resort wellness activities and rituals under the “Wellbeing 360 Experience”, Meliá Punta Cana Beach Resort invites guests to recharge their mind, body and soul through a series of monthly wellness retreats throughout 2022. Guests can stay in the resort’s Level Wellness Suites by Stay Well™. Offering the ultimate well-being travel experience, The Level Wellness Suites by Stay Well™ include one spa treatment per day per person, a personal wellness concierge, and a personal bicycle to explore the resort. Stay WellTM features in the suites include welcome and guided meditation from American author and wellness advocate Dr. Deepak Chopra, mood-enhancing aromatherapy, dawn simulation to wake you gradually and gently, and a shower infuser that reduces chlorine to leave hair and skin feeling softer and smoother.
The resort will be hosting its first wellness weekend from January 20th-23rd under the influence of music. Guests can kick off the new year to meditating sounds that will connect their physical, mental, spiritual, emotional, and social environments. Weekend amenities and nightly rates are the following;
Wellness Music Weekend – January 20th-23rd, 2022
Proven to improve sleep quality and lighten moods, the Wellness Music Weekend will be packed with the enjoyment on:
- Yoga with live violin music
- Wellness sunset experience
- Sound healing ceremonies
- Healthy picnic at the garden with ambiance music
- Meditation with selected silent music
- Violin, sax + violoncello concert
- Percussion workshop
- Well vibes night music
$160.00 per person per night in double occupancy // $256.00 per person per night in single occupancy
The Level Wellness Suites by Stay Well™
$300.00 per person per night in double occupancy // $438.00 per person per night in single occupancy
Photo: Cheeca Lodge & Spa
Spa Specials at the Historic Cheeca Lodge & Spa
Located in the beautiful Florida Keys, Cheeca Lodge & Spa has been a cornerstone of the Islamorada community since 1946. The iconic resort is offering month-long spa specials throughout January to assist guests with their newfound wellness resolutions. Spa-goers are encouraged to indulge in a variety of treatments offered at The Spa along with opulent amenities such as a heated lap pool with butler service, a fully-equipped fitness center, and more.
Special offerings for January 2022 include;
$20 off Forest Therapy Treatment – Rejuvenate your mind and body with this wellness-focused treatment that will help relax you while you detox some of those extra indulgences over the holidays. Therapists will apply our detoxifying mud on your hands and feet while you receive an amazing massage. Must request our 2022 promo when making your appointment to receive this offer.
20% off all Yoga & Water Aerobics Classes – A tranquil island oasis, Cheeca is the ideal backdrop to restore and renew your mind, body, and soul. Must input 2022 PROMO next to name when signing up.
20% off Vitamin Supplements by Hush & Hush – With more than 169 active, natural ingredients, Hush & Hush products have been scientifically researched and formulated to address a specific nutraceutical need anti-aging benefit. Globally sourced and organic when possible, Hush & Hush products is a leader in natural anti-aging.
Are you ready to try these amazing wellness getaways? Time to pack your bags and book your next luxury vacation. Return soon to follow our online luxury magazine.
Photo: Naples Grande Beach Resort