Enjoy an Unforgettable Africa Safari at Kapama Southern Camp
Kapama Southern Camp
One of the most amazing things a person can do is go on an Africa safari. Every African safari is a new and accelerating adventure – abundant wildlife and awe-inspiring, scenic landscapes.
Lion World Tours has just been honored as the Top Producing Tour Operator by South African Tourism for North America in 2009, 2010 and 2011.
They have created a memorable 10-day safari vacation, traveling between November and December 2012 and February and March 2013.
You’ll be staying the Kapama Southern Camp – offering two game drives each day in open safari vehicles, led by highly skilled game rangers and trackers. Your guides will provide interesting information and anecdotes about the inhabitants of the world-famous African bush. Africa game drives offer amazing photo opportunities of Africa’s most incredible animals.
The Africa Safari “Kapama in Suite Style” is priced form USD $2,995 per person for this 10-day trip, including:
– Domestic US flights from Atlanta, Boston, Buffalo, Chicago, Charleston, Charlotte, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Detroit, Miami, Nashville, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and Raleigh
– Round trip international Economy Class airfare from New York (JFK) or Washington, DC to Cape Town, South Africa via Johannesburg, on South African Airways
– Domestic flights within South Africa: Johannesburg/ Cape Town/ Hoedspruit/ Johannesburg
-Four nights at The Commodore Hotel, in the heart of the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront
– Three nights at the five-star Kapama Southern Camp in a suite
– Twice daily open-vehicle safari drives with the chance to see the Big-5 up close
– Seven Breakfasts / three Lunches / four Dinners
– Lion World Tours representative Meet and Greet upon arrival
Please use the Contact Form below to submit your Africa travel request. We will promptly get back to you.