Enjoy a Four Course Lunch at Cannizaro House, Wimbledon
Photo: Cannizaro House
Wimbledon begins June 24th and this year’s famous tennis tournament is expected to be better than ever.
If you’re looking for a bit of British luxury during your stay, then consider the Cannizaro House, Wimbledon.
Cannizaro House, Wimbledon is London’s first boutique country house hotel and is offering several wonderful packages during the Wimbledon tennis tournament.
Located just a two short minute drive from the famous All England Club, Cannizaro House offers first class dining and impeccable service.
Start your special tennis viewing day with Champagne and canapés on the hotel’s terrace. Next enjoy a sumptuous four course lunch in the restaurant. Then be whisked away by a chauffeur driven transport to the tennis tournament.
Wimbledon Lunch package is priced from £200 (incl. VAT @ 20%) per person and includes:
• Coffee and pastries served on the terrace
• Alain Thienot champagne and a selection of canapés
• Four course lunch including unlimited superb red and white wines followed by coffee & something sweet
• Full bar until 2.00pm
• Official Wimbledon programme Aykhurst1042
• Chauffeur driven transport to and from the courts
• Free parking
Cannizaro House can even offer lunches with a Wimbledon ticket package, which includes all of the above plus:
• Debenture tickets provided by Thomas Cook Sport or BAC Sport
• Prices subject to change and availability for preferred court
For more information about Cannizaro House, Wimbledon – or to make a reservation for the upcoming Wimbledon tennis tournament, please contact The Life of Luxury using the below form: