Our lives are so busy these days. Sometimes we just need to take a break and get pampered for a change. Enjoying a luxury spa treatment is high on the list of relaxing experiences.
Crafted in Germany, Amala skincare products are made with high-end, custom formulas and are based on advanced plant chemistry. All Amala skin care products are 100% natural and work with your body to deliver visible benefits to both your skin and senses.
If you are looking a way to rejuvenate your body and relax, then here are five places to receive a luxurious Amala spa treatment.
1) Lincoln Park in Chicago is the largest park and home to many trees that come alive in color during Autumn. The trees include both red maple and birch. Many people enjoy a jog through the park or a scenic bike ride. Then to unwind, head over to The Spa at Four Seasons Chicago. This luxury hotel in Chicago offers an Amala Natural Beauty Facial ($160 for 50 minutes). The treatment utilizes products with key ingredients such as jasmine, blue lotus and cocoa bean. Each customer first receives a skin care analysis. Next enjoy the spa treatment that includes cleansing, exfoliation, replenishing masks and applying hydrating moisturizers.
2) The amazing Washington Arboretum is located 230 acres of beautiful landscaping. The numerous trees explode with incredible fall colors. The Washington Arboretum is found on the shores of Lake Washington where you can walk through the Woodland Garden and discover the largest Japanese maple collection in North America. To relax, head to The Spa at Four Seasons Seattle and receive an Amala Purifying Facial ($145). This spa treatment will assist to restore skin balance and remove impurities. Amala skin care products are carefully infused with all natural vitamins and minerals from organic Blue Lotus. The Blue Lotus is grown on Amala’s farm partners in India.
3) In North Carolina, the scenic Blue Ridge Mountain range is a popular tourist destination. The area puts on a show of leaf changing color each fall. The Spa at Old Edwards Inn can be found on top of a scenic mountain in a mountain village. This vantage point provide awesome views of the fall foliage. Guests at the Inn can enjoy an Amala Organic Facial ($145 for 50 minutes). This spa treatment uses only the best organic ingredients catered to skin care needs of each guest. First, you’ll receive an expert skin evaluation. Next your skin is treated with a deep cleanse, masque and finally a facial massage.
4) The Big Apple in New York is home to the world famous Central Park. During the fall, the park bursts with color and leaves turn shades of red, yellow and purple. Central Park is great for enjoying a bike ride, jogging or also horseback riding. To end your busy day, receive a Nature’s Radiance Facial (starting at $235) at the Spa at Mandarin Oriental New York. This Amala skin care treatment is customized to provide your skin with the world’s most potent healing botanicals. After a skin analysis, enjoy skin toning, deep pore cleansing, plus softening of fine lines and/or restoring hydration. Next, organic seed oils and whole plant products are applied to gently cleanse and exfoliate to balance and renew the skin’s elasticity and provide antioxidant protection.
5) The majestic Rocky Mountains offer some of the most breathtaking views in Utah. At Park City, Utah – head to the five-star Spa at Stein Eriksen Lodge and enjoy a relaxing, Amala skin care spa treatment – Nordic Experience Facial ($175 for 50 minutes). This spa treatment facial uses Amala products that are customized for each individual’s skin care needs. The goal is to restore skin to its optimum health. The Stein Eriksen’s highly trained estheticians will first analyze your skin and recommend the best Amala skin care products to get the best results.to achieve optimal results.