Labor Day is tomorrow September 4, 2017. As a U.S. and Canada national holiday, it’s to time to pay respect and honor of working people of our great countries. Whether you are having a huge backyard BBQ or socializing with friends, be sure to enjoy delicious cocktails.
Go-to summer libations Corona and Pacifico have the perfect beer-tails to help you enjoy the last few days of summer. Delicious cocktails are always the rage at any social gathering. From nightclubs to quiet dinners at home, toast to life!
Try a few summer-inspired sips before the season’s end. For example, a refreshing Watermelon Beer Rita sounds wonderful. How about a flavorful jalapeño spice cocktailed named the Broken Hammock? In addition, if you are just a simple beer lover, no problem. Simply pop the top off any of these ice-cold beers and kick back with your friends!
We are happy to share some recipes for delicious cocktails. As a result, these Corona and Pacifico’s go-to summer recipes are a must to try. We would love to hear what you think of them!
Watermelon Beer Rita
Recipe created by The Southern Thing
2 cups seedless watermelon, rind removed
3 tablespoons simple syrup
3/4 cup tequila
1/4 cup lime juice
1 1/2 cups ice (add more as needed)
Cold Corona Light®
Lime wedges (for garnish)
– Remove seed and rind from watermelon and cut into cubes.
– In a blender, combine watermelon, simple syrup, lime juice, tequila and ice, then blend. Dampen the rim of a large margarita glass or beer mug, then twist the rim in margarita salt.
– Pour contents of blender into a chilled glass, a little more than half full.
– Carefully place an ice cold Corona into a margarita glass and garnish with a fresh lime and serve.
Pacifico Broken Hammock
2 oz. Casa Noble Crystal Tequila
.5 oz. Lemon Juice
.5 oz. Lime Juice
.5 oz. Agave Nectar
– Combine all ingredients but beer in a shaker with ice, then shake until chilled.
– Strain into a glass, add ice and top with Pacifico.
– Finally, garnish with a wedge of lime.
Corona Hail Mary
1 Coronita Extra®
1.5 oz SVEDKA Vodka®
4. oz Bloody Mary mix
1 Lime for juice & garnish
1 Celery stalk
1 Pint glass (chilled, if possible)
– Salt Rim of glass by wetting the edge with lime juice then dipping glass into a plate of coarse salt.
– Combine Svedka Vodka® and bloody mary mix in the glass with ice.
– Squeeze the juice of 1/2 lime into glass. Mix with a spoon. Add clip and insert a Coronita Extra®.
– Lastly, garnish with lime and celery stalk.
The Life of Luxury can help you plan or even host your next special event. Don’t forget to serve delicious cocktails and great tasting food for a successful party! Return and follow this luxury blog
Photo: The Southern Thing