Another Royal Family milestone was achieved with the recent birth of Royal Baby – Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana. Proud parents Duchess Kate Middleton and Prince William have added another heir to the throne. Princess Charlotte is now fourth on the list after grandfather Prince Charles, father Prince William and her older brother George.
In celebration of the Royal Baby birth event, the luxury Trump International Hotel & Tower New York has announced their Central Park Princess Package.
Designed for the discerning traveler, the Trump International Hotel & Tower New York is located at 1 Central Park West) and offers guests 35 deluxe hotel rooms and 141 luxury Manhattan suites. The high-end property is on the corner of on Columbus Circle between Broadway and Central Park West.
So to make each hotel guest feel like royalty, the luxury hotel’s Central Park Princess Package is a great way to experience New York in VIP style! The package includes the following luxury activities and amenities:
· Accommodations in a park-view suite
· Princess Rhinestone-Studded Tiara
· Four Tickets to the Following Family Attractions of Your Choice: Central Park Zoo, Manhattan’s Children’s Museum or the Museum of Natural History
· $100 FAO Schwartz Gift Card
· Kid’s DVDs to Watch In-Room
· In-Room Milk and Cookies from Jean-Georges
· Coloring Book and Crayons Upon Check-In
· All Trump Kids Services and Amenities (special children’s menus, swimming lessons, board games, and children’s books, etc.)
This package is great to explore the Big Apple with museum visits and shopping sprees. The new Trump International Hotel & Tower New York package is now available and will run until September 7, 2015. Package pricing begins at $1,700 per night for reservations in a one-bedroom park-view, luxury suite.
To take advantage of the Central Park Princess Package at the Trump International Hotel & Tower New York, contact us to help plan and bool your trip. If you enjoy reading about the latest luxury travel news and packages, follow this popular luxury blog.
Photo: Trump International Hotel & Tower New York