Occidental Grand Punta Cana
As winter sets in, most of those desire a getaway to a tropical paradise to soak in the sun and fun.
We are offering 10 top-selling luxury resorts that you can choose from. Punta Cana, Dominican Republic dominates the list of all-inclusive properties with five. The remaining five luxury resorts are located in Mexico, Jamaica and Costa Rica.
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic is becoming a really hot destination so now is your chance to experience what all the buzz is about by booking your trip now!
1) Melia Caribe Tropical, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic — This 5-star property offers many lures, like lagoon-style swimming pools, eight lighted tennis courts, two world-class spas and an arcade with video games for the kids. Dining options range from casual buffet meals to internationally inspired cuisine available at 10 specialty restaurants. Melia Caribe is a family-friendly resort with dedicated kids’ facilities and activities.
2) Occidental Grand Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic — Tall coconut palms and thatched palapas dot the beautiful beach in front of the 4-star Occidental Grand Punta Cana, which is a 20-minute ride from the airport. The 865 rooms are housed in 17 three-story, white buildings spread around the property. The draws here include nine themed restaurants, seven bars and three lagoon-style swimming pools, one dedicated to children as part of the on-site youth club.
3) Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. The calm waters in front of this 5-star retreat are protected by a coral reef, and kayaking, snorkeling and pedal boats are included among the complimentary water sports. There are four pools, with one reserved for adults. Children ages 3 and up find age-appropriate activities at the Barcy Kids Club, and teens can enjoy music and alcohol-free drinks in The Xone disco. The Gran Teatro Bavaro hosts daily performances, including a children’s show. Guests have access to 11 restaurants. There’s also a full-service spa and a well-equipped gym.
4) Golden Parnassus All Inclusive Resort & Spa Cancun, Cancun, Mexico — Slip into the kids-free ambience of this 4-star resort tucked between the Nichupte Lagoon and the Caribbean Sea. A getaway here can be spent snorkeling in the crystal-clear waters, playing tennis or volleyball, relaxing in the steam room or mingling over drinks in the Beer Garden or the Tiki Bar. Try the signature Wayak massage in the spa, a treatment that combines four different massage techniques.
5) Excellence Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic — Dance lessons, archery, snorkeling, bicycle tours and yoga classes are part of the all-inclusive package at this 5-star retreat. Additional amenities include two pools, eight a la carte restaurants, 10 bars, a spa and a cardio-conditioning facility. The kids-free Excellence Punta Cana is a favorite for active couples looking for an engaging getaway.
6) Iberostar Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic — This 4-star resort is part of the Iberostar complex in Punta Cana, steps away from the white sands of Playa Bavaro. Shared amenities include a spa, a fitness center, an 18-hole golf course, live entertainment and a retail area with a supermarket, pharmacy, jeweler and souvenir shop. There are activities and spaces devoted to children and teens, plus a club for the 13-to-17 set outfitted with video games and a sound-mixing booth.
7) Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort and Spa, Montego Bay, Jamaica — Between this retreat and neighboring sister property Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort and Spa (both resorts share a beachfront spot), vacationers have access to about two dozen bars and restaurants, water sports from kayaking to windsurfing, poolside games and nightly entertainment. During your stay at the 4-star resort, relax in the first-class Spa & Wellness Center, enjoy a round of golf at the championship course or go kayaking or snorkeling.
8) Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico — Tropical gardens surround this palace-like, 5-star resort on the Baja California peninsula. Standout features include the RiuLand children’s program, live evening shows, complimentary land and water sports, a fitness room and spa. Buffets and a la carte restaurants, including Japanese and Mexican eateries, await when hunger strikes. Between December and March, you have a good chance of seeing gray whales in the Cabo area, and the hotel’s staff can help you arrange a whale-watching excursion.
9) Crown Paradise Club Cancun, Cancun, Mexico — With family suites that accommodate up to seven people, this 4-star resort is a good choice for a vacation with the kids. Supervised activities are scheduled throughout the day for young guests in the children’s program, which is divided into three tiers: 18 months to 3 years, 4 to 12 years and 13 to 17 years. There are even nightly themed shows just for kids. Adults can indulge in the spa, play golf or tennis or enjoy the paddle boats, Hobie Cats and snorkeling gear.
10) Hotel Riu Guanacaste, Guanacaste, Costa Rica — This 5-star resort is located on Costa Rica’s beautiful Pacific coast. Sports enthusiasts will enjoy free access to beach volleyball, tennis, snorkeling, kayaking and windsurfing. Take scuba diving lessons in the pool, or indulge in a hot stone or shiatsu massage in the Renova Spa. A kids’ program caters to young guests ages 4 to 12. Jacuzzi suites feature an ocean-view hot tub on the terrace.
Please use the Contact Form below to submit your travel request at one of these incredible luxury resorts. We will promptly get back to you.