Romantic Stay at the Romeo Hotel in Naples, Italy
Courtesy of: Romeo Hotel
Naples Italy was made for amore, especially once Romeo came to town – the Romeo Hotel that is!
Designed to reflect the new face of Naples – the Romeo Hotel, an eighty-three room boutique hotel is literally a work of art.
Alluringly masculine and yet sweetly seductive in design (just like Shakespeare’s young Italian lover), this Neapolitan boutique hotel juxtaposes modern architecture with soft, natural décor elements and a rare antiquities and art collection.
Further embracing its shared name, they have crafted a Valentine’s getaway guaranteed to sweep every Juliette off her feet.
Acting as guests’ contemporary “castle” from which to explore Naples, mornings can be spent strolling along the coast taking in views of Mt. Vesuvius.
Evenings allow for sharing tastes of fresh mozzarella, homemade pasta and local seafood delicacies guaranteeing an ending opposite of the final scene in the “Bard of Avon’s” classic tale.
Romeo Hotel’s St. Valentine’s Package includes:
* Two nights accommodations with breakfast “at your leisure” each morning to allow extra moments of peace before the “nurse” bursts in
* Champagne and roses upon arrival to set a festive tone
* Personalized Romeo Hotel City Guide to aid in exploring the city and uncovering its hidden secrets (each entry in the guide was hand chosen by the hotel staff to ensure it included the best insider recommendations)
* One gourmet dinner for two at the hotel’s fine dining restaurant Il Comandante, inclusive of a selection of wines from the hotel’s 1,000-label collection
* Complimentary entry to Romeo Wellness, the hotel’s spa and fitness space, to unwind after a day of touring
* Rates begin at 625.00 EURO for a Deluxe Harbor View Room and are based on double occupancy inclusive of two nights, service and all taxes.
Bookings can be made by calling the hotel directly at +39 081 0175008 or visiting www.romeohotel.it