Bora Bora: 5 Memorable Things to Do in
Tropical Bora Bora has an official nickname of “The Romantic Island”. This luxury destination provides amazing sunsets and gorgeous hidden beaches. In addition, as part of French Polynesia, the island is surrounded by a scenic barrier reef and lagoon.
Whether you want a romantic getaway or an outdoor enthusiast, this paradise island continues to be a top choice for travelers around the world. We want to share 5 memorable things to do during your visit.
1) One the best thing to do in Bora Bora is take a catamaran with glass-bottom floor. To view nature underwater is an incredible experience. In addition, a luxury catamaran features shaded decks and a comfortable lounging area. There are multiple catamaran options to try. Each provides an ideal way to For example, you can spend an afternoon on a group charter or enjoy time alone with your loved one with a private charter.
2) Make your dreams come true and relax on one of the many amazing tropical beaches on the island. It’s South Pacific living at its best. You can take on ocean views from the warm, powdery white sand. View crystal-clear waters and lush green mountains. Simply immerse yourself and soak in the warmth of the sun and enjoy a slice of natural beauty. Plus enjoy the many shops, restaurants and shopping.
3) Snorkel and explore the amazing, colorful Coral Gardens. Whether you are a beginner or experienced, snorkeling here is a VIP experience that should not be missed. Begin with a short boat ride near the Sofitel Bora Bora Marara Beach Resort. Coral Gardens features spectacular coral and colorful fish. While under water, keep a look out for other sealife. For example, reef sharks, turtles and even sea rays.
4) On an outer island, the Lagoonarium is another terrific place to visit. This scenic logoon provides visitor the chance to view marine life up close. From sea turtles to sharks. Plus eagle rays and stingrays. Local guides oversee snorkelers to ensure safety.
5) Seeing a whale in the ocean is a top Bucket List item for most people. Well, now you can have an opportunity in Bora Bora. Humpback whales migrate through the warm waters from July to November. Be sure to keep your eyes open and view a magical whale breach. You can view the whales from the beach or a boat tour. In addition, taking a helicopter ride is an option.
The Life of Luxury can help you plan your memorable trip. Enjoy a VIP experience to one of the most beautiful places on earth.
We hope you enjoy reading about Bora Bora and all that the tropical island offers. Return soon to learn about the top luxury travel destinations around the world.