Bellagio Hotel and Casino – Christmas Holiday
2011 is quickly winding down and the holiday season is approaching. Many of you make Las Vegas one of your top destinations for holiday season travel.
More than eight million people visited Las Vegas during last year’s holiday season, according to the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority.
Spend a memorable holiday season in Las Vegas this year. We’ve gathered some of our best holiday season picks for you to enjoy.
– Thanksgiving is wonderful but it can be a lot for work – the cooking, clean-up, etc…. Now you can finally skip doing the dishes this year and try an extraordinary Thanksgiving meal the whole family will love.
– The Buffet at ARIA is a true palate pleaser, offering limitless fine food choices such as fresh crab legs, made-to-order pastas and seasonal favorites including oven-roasted turkey, of course.
– For those with a sweet tooth, you can feast upon signature creations by World Pastry Champion Jean-Philippe Maury.
– The best part is there’s no need to clean the kitchen afterward. Instead, head over to one of the many state-of-the-art sports books to catch all the football action.
– If you’re a sports lover, then feel the excitement of every tackle and touchdown with more than 10,000 square feet of big-screen action at The Mirage or try a more intimate setting with the private Skyboxes at MGM Grand complete with 42-inch plasma televisions and surround-sound audio systems.
– Shopping during the holidays can be a treat for many. Now you can take an enchanted journey through couture, cuisine and entertainment inside Crystals at CityCenter.
– Located within a magnificently modern gathering place, the options for luxurious brands are endless and include fine fashion boutiques such as world-renowned designers Louis Vuitton, Prada, Gucci and Tom Ford.
– Consider perusing The Shoppes at Mandalay Place and enjoy one-of-a-kind boutiques like LUSH, the “cosmetic grocer” that features traditional and non-traditional merchandise from fragrant soaps to fizzing bath bombs.
– For dad, The Art of Shaving carries a large collection of accessories for men and also offers the Royal Shave, scissor haircuts or skin treatments performed by expertly trained master barbers in the luxurious Barber Spa.
For golfers on the shopping list, check out Nike Golf, the first location in the U.S. to offer the hottest brand in the golf industry today. This unique store is known for innovation in apparel and offers complete lines of men’s, women’s and children’s brand apparel as well as professional personalized swing analysis (what better gift for anyone who takes their golf seriously?).
New Year’s Eve
– Although it’s frigid in other parts of the world, Las Vegas is still heating things up, even in a December winter.
– Some of the world’s hottest New Year’s Eve parties line the Vegas Strip at nightclubs like ARIA’s Haze, MGM Grand’s Studio 54, Bellagio’s The Bank and Mandalay Bay’s miX Lounge.
– From outrageous celebrity appearances to mind-blowing performances by world-class DJs, few cities can do New Year’s Eve like Las Vegas can.
– But the party doesn’t stop there; The Strip becomes America ’s Party as resorts including MGM Grand and ARIA launch unbelievable fireworks displays when the clock strikes midnight.
Contact us today to help plan your trip and spend a memorable holiday season in Las Vegas. Make this year a magical VIP experience, that only Las Vegas can deliver.