Shaken Not Stirred: Bond On Bay at Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto
Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto
The latest James Bond 007 movie “Skyfall” starring Daniel Craig has been a Hollywood blockbuster movie hit. Maybe you would like to experience what it’s like to be James Bond?
Well the most luxurious hotel in Toronto Canada can make you dream come true. The luxury Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto is offering an incredible $17,007 James Bond package!
Opened last year in Toronto was the Bond exhibition “Designing 007: Fifty Years of Bond Style.” So why not bring the iconic spy’s culture to life with the ultimate Bond-lover’s package that is lavish enough for 007 himself.
The James Bond package at the Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto includes:
– Own Toronto with a two-night stay in a sumptuous Trump Executive 30th Floor Suite, the highest views in the city – including personal Trump Attaché service.
– Access to a Continental Bentley GT for duration of stay.
– Breakfast, lunch and dinner for two with Champagne at STOCK™ Restaurant Bar & Lounge <http://www.stockrestaurant.com/> for the duration of the stay.
– Admission for two to the exhibition “Designing 007: Fifty Years of Bond Style” and two movie passes to a Bond film at TIFF Bell Lightbox, as well return limousine service.
– Designer cocktail dress and Hugo Boss tuxedo are yours to keep, with private fitting at *The Room*, courtesy of The Hudson’s Bay Company.
– Spa experience at Quartz Crystal Spa™ <http://quartzcrystalspa.com/> that includes a couples massage, hair and makeup for her and manicure for him.
– Martini “Shaken not Stirred” lesson at Suits Lobby Lounge.
– In-room bespoke chocolate from the Chocolate Lab at STOCK Restaurant Bar & Lounge, as well as complimentary fruit and cigar box.
– Package Cost: $17,007 and is only good until January 20, 2013.
Please use the Contact Form below to submit your travel request. We will promptly get back to you.