The luxury Vdara Hotel & Spa in Las Vegas has announced its trendy, new VICE VERSA Patio & Lounge that should quickly become one of the popular social scenes on the world famous Vegas Strip. Vdara Hotel & Spa is respected as an exclusive, non-gaming property that offers a smoke-free setting for its guests.
The new VICE VERSA indoor lounge definitely conveys a chic persona. The high-energy environment invites guests to celebrate life, socialize with each other, or simply relax and escape from your hectic lives.
The Vdara lounge’s lively interior is supplemented by the outdoor patio that’s equipped with comfortable couches, fire pits, plus incredible views of a unique sculpture, titled Big Edge by Nancy Rubins. The stunning sculpture is made from 200 recycled canoes.
Mary Giuliano is the Vdara General Manager and was quoted, “As a boutique hotel, Vdara’s lobby is the heart of the property and a place for guests to gather and enjoy a variety of experiences. Located center stage, VICE VERSA harnesses the energy of all sides of Las Vegas by creating a lounge where our guests can have two distinct experiences within one destination.”
VICE VERSA also plans to present live entertainment throughout the year in Las Vegas, by utilizing local musicians and performers. The events will be held on select dates and special weekends at the luxurious Vdara Hotel & Spa.
VICE VERSA indoor lounge offers a terrific variety of food plus delicious, tasting cocktails. The VICE menu serves up hearty pub fare and inviting spirits and cocktails. On the VERSA menu, you’ll find lighter cuisine along with a selection of classic beverages.
Here’s a sample of the creative food and cocktails from VICE:
· Sunset in Moscow: The popular Mule is recreated with Belvedere Pink Grapefruit vodka, strawberries, ginger beer and fresh mint.
· New Fashion: Out with the old and in with the new. The New Fashion features Bulleit bourbon, sweet vermouth, fresh strawberries and a punch of basil.
· Surf & Turf Sliders: This heavenly offering includes tempura lobster, steak, grilled onions, mushrooms and Swiss cheese.
· Lobster Tacos: Mini corn tortillas are stuffed with fresh lobster meat fritters and topped with mango and papaya salsa with meyer lemon cream and spicy chili aioli.
Here’s a sample of the refreshing bites and libation from VERSA:
· Texas Mule: Vdara’s traditional Moscow Mule is crafted with Tito’s vodka, fresh lime and ginger beer.
· Fashionably Late: The Old-Fashioned at VICE VERSA mixes Angel’s Envy port cask bourbon, Lustau Oloroso sherry and salted brown sugar syrup.
· Chicken Teriyaki Sliders: These delicious bites are made with pulled chicken tossed in teriyaki sauce and topped with mango, jalapenos and crispy onions.
· Pan-Seared Ahi Tuna: Yellowfin tuna, colored beets and healthy watercress make up this light snack.
Current hours of operation are:
Sunday – Thursday – 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Friday & Saturday – 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 a.m.