The Allison Inn & Spa
Are you looking for a romantic destination for the upcoming Valentine’s Day? Here are three weekend romance packages to make your Valentine’s Day an unforgettable experience.
First, tantalize your tastebuds in Oregon’s Wine Country, try cuddling in the mighty Rockies, or visiting galleries and enjoying a fine dining meal at award-winning restaurants amidst the charming backdrop of the Highlands.
Pouring out onto 35 hillside acres in Oregon’s Wine Country, The Allison Inn & Spa, a Preferred Boutique is offering a “Blissful Romance” package.
This romantic escape for two includes:
– Deluxe accommodations starting at $882 per night, based on double-occupancy (think king-sized beds, cozy fireplaces, a balcony overlooking landscaped gardens and spa-like bathrooms)
– Champagne upon arrival and complimentary overnight valet parking
– $100 credit in JORY restaurant or in-room dining
– $200 spa credit for a treatment of your choice in the 15,000 square-foot Allison Spa
– A candlelight & roses luxury bath experience with essential oils, rose petals, tea light candles, bubbles and fluffy robes
***Love note: cozy up in the Living Room with live jazz on Friday and Saturday nights. Visit www.preferredboutique.com/theallison for more information.
Package is available until April 2011, is based on a two-night minimum stay and subject to availability; rates do not include applicable taxes.
Tucked away in the Rocky Mountains, The Broadmoor, a Preferred Hotel & Resort, is proposing a “Spa Couples Romantic Hideaway” package in honor of February 14.
This Colorado Springs package includes:
– Accommodations for two starting at $367 per person, per night based on double-occupancy
– 70-minute couples Swedish massage at the hotel’s Forbes Five Star Spa (includes spa gratuities)
– Romantic dinner for two ($180 dining credit to be used in the five-star, five-diamond Penrose Room, Charles Court, Summit or Tavern)
***Love note: try the “Liquid Love” cocktail, created special for this one and only holiday. Visit www.preferredhotels.com/broadoomr for more information.
Package is available until April 30, 2011 and subject to availability; rates do not include applicable fees and taxes.
The Old Edwards Inn and Spa, a Preferred Boutique, is a European style retreat nestled in North Carolina’s scenic Blue Ridge Mountains.
This four-star property is offering the “Romantic Mountain Escape” package, which includes:
– Deluxe accommodations starting at $425 per night, based on double occupancy
– Champagne and strawberries for two
– Three-course (farm-to-table) dinner for two at Madisons
– Two $100 spa credits to be used at The Spa, a 25,000 square-foot rejuvenation center
– Rose petal turndown service
***Love note: for a signature couples experience book the “Bliss for Two” treatment room. Visit www.preferredboutique.com/oldedwardsinn for more information.
Package is based on a two-night minimum stay; rates do not include applicable taxes, gratuities or alcoholic beverages.