Get Back to Nature at Eco-luxe Casa Bonita Tropical Lodge
Situated on the secluded Southwestern coast of the Dominican Republic, the incredible 12-room, eco-luxe Casa Bonita Tropical Lodge lies on a hilltop and is surrounded by tropical forests.
The Casa Bonita Tropical Lodge is nestled in a lush jungle oasis and also offers guests breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea.
This family owned property serves up the ultimate in green luxury by featuring its own electricity producing hydro plant, expansive sustainable garden and the organic Tanama River Spa.
The Dominican Republic’s eco-luxe Casa Bonita Tropical Lodge is now offering a special “Holistic Rebirth Package” for eco-conscious travelers who desire the ultimate, rejuvenating spa-cation.
This six-day, five-night travel package highlights the hotel’s organic river spa, on-site garden and rich biodiversity. It’s your chance to experience a rejuvenating retreat into Taino tradition.
<img style=”border: 1px solid black; margin: 5px;” src=”/images/casa_bonita_tropical_lodge.jpg” alt=”eco-luxe Casa Bonita Tropical Lodge – Dominican Republic” width=”500″ height=”333″ />
Featuring a five-hour Rebirth spa day complete with Larimar stone massage and mango body wrap, fresh pressed organic juices, meditation sessions and natural healing courses, this is the perfect getaway for health-concious couples, groups of friends, mother-daughter pairs, and even bridal parties!
Here’s a summary of “Holistic Rebirth Package” now offered by the Casa Bonita Tropical Lodge:
• Rebirth Spa Day – Let the rainforest consume you as you enjoy five-hours of uninterrupted pampering in this Taino paradise. Treatments include:
– Tropical Pineapple and Mango Body Wrap – Get lost in the sweet aroma of organically grown local pineapple and mango during this sumptuous body wrap performed in the spa’s temazcal. The treatment is designed to nurture, moisturize, cleanse and detoxify the body.
– Hydrating Facial – Nourish your skin, as the perfect combination of green tea, aloe vera, honey, calendula mint extract and chamomile restore freshness and brightness to your face.
– Tropical Foot Bath – Indulge your feet in an exquisite combination of aromatic salts, before enjoying a mild exfoliation and tropical coconut foot mask.
– Ciba Azul Massage – Experience total harmony during this exotic hot and cold stone massage, including a healing therapy performed with the Dominican’s native Larimar stone.
– Candlelit Jacuzzi – Take in the sights and sounds of the jungle setting, during a relaxing herbal soak overlooking the soothing river.
• Trio of Exotic Daily Juices – From pineapple and spinach to tamarind, mango and guanabana, let Casa Bonita’s chef craft delectable fresh pressed juices for you to enjoy throughout the day. All juices are made from produce grown in the hotel’s organic garden.
• Meditation Session – Relish the subtle breeze as you rejuvenate your mind during an hour long guided mediation session in an open-air pavilion overlooking the soothing river.
• Nature Hikes – Trace the property’s rainforest trails during daily, guided hikes that expose you to the property’s astounding biodiversity.
• Natural Healing Course – Relish the expertise of the property’s healer as you learn how to make teas, scrubs and other home remedies with healing powers. Discover the health benefits of different plants and fruits to continue your holistic journey at home.
• Beach Exfoliation – Indulge your skin as you are whisked away to a secluded beach for your choice of exfoliation treatment. Listen to the waves splash along the shore, as the breeze caresses your skin – leaving you reinvigorated and refreshed.
Package prices begin at only $1,495 for single occupancy and $1,795 for double occupancy. Included are five-nights accommodations in a deluxe cabin, daily breakfast, and transfer to and from the airport in Santo Domingo.
It’s time for you to submit yourself to the all-encompassing sights and sounds of this jungle dreamscape, as you unwind during Casa Bonita’s new five-night, Holistic Rebirth package.
To make your reservations at the Casa Bonita Tropical Lodge, please contact The Life of Luxury by using the form below: