St. Patrick’s Day is celebrated around the world this Friday, March 17. This holiday commemorates the death of the patron saint of Ireland. There will be parties and celebrations in your favorite bars, nightclubs and homes. Don’t forget delicious Baileys Original Irish Cream liqueur.
Irish beer will definitely be flowing on tap. Many bars and private parties will be serving up green colored beer. But to get you in the real Irish sprit, be sure to include Baileys Original Irish Cream. Celebrating with a great tasting Baileys cocktail is the way to have fun and enjoy your evening.
We want to share a cocktail recipe featuring Baileys Original Irish Cream. Raise your glass and toast to St. Patrick’s Day in style.
Created by New York City mixologist – Meaghan Dorman, Irish Egg Cream pays honor to Ireland, often called the Emerald Isle. This cocktail features Baileys Original Irish Cream and is mixed with chocolate milk and seltzer water. Add some whipped cream and tasty, green doughnut holes. I bet your mouth is already salivating.
Celebrate the luck of the Irish with an Irish Egg Cream cocktail. It’s simple to make and oh so delicious.
Irish Egg Cream
– 1 oz of Baileys Original Irish Cream
– 1 1/2 oz of Chocolate Milk
– 1 1/2 oz of Seltzer Water
– Add Whipped Cream and Green Mini Doughnut for Garnish
1. Combine Baileys Original and chocolate milk in a cocktail shaker, along with ice.
2. Shake well.
3. Pour the seltzer water into the bottom of a cocktail or drink glass.
4. Strain contents from the shaker on top of the seltzer.
5. Garnish with whipped cream and doughnut.
Enjoy St. Patrick’s Day or also known as the Feast of Saint Patrick. Remember to be safe and drink responsibly. Think twice before you drink and drive.
Stop back soon to read more great cocktail recipes like the Irish Egg Cream with Baileys Original Irish Cream cocktail. Our luxury blog features delicious cocktails that you can make yourself or enjoy while out on the town.
Photo: Shannon Sturgis Photography