Enjoy a Luxurious VIP Trip to the 2014 World Cup Soccer Event in Brazil
Courtesy of: Copacabana Palace
The next World Cup soccer event will be held in 2014 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. For soccer or football fans around the world who wish to be part of the world’s biggest sport, we have an incredible offer to present.
The World Cup is an international soccer event and now you can experience a true VIP package experience, sponsored by Roadtrips.
This ultimate World Cup getaway includes premium accommodations at Brazil’s most iconic property - the Copacabana Palace.
To become part of the of this special 11-day soccer competition, you’ll gain VIP access to the World Cup semifinals and final, first-class lodging at the Copacabana Palace in Rio de Janeiro, luxurious transportation solutions, private Rio tours, plus memorable explorations of the nearby Amazon.
This exclusive VIP World Cup package includes the following:
* Luxury suite accommodations at the Copacabana Palace
* Private jet charters to/from the semifinal matches in Belo Horizonte and Sao Paulo
* VIP seating for the World Cup semifinals and final
* Private guides and private sedans for all transfers, day tours and match day experiences including a tour of Rio with highlights such as Christ the Redeemer, Sugar Loaf, and the Tijuca National Rainforest Park
* Gourmet multi-course dinners in Rio De Janiero, Sao Paulo and Belo Horizonte’s top-rated restaurants
* Exclusive cruise on the Amazon River in a luxury private yacht with a private Chef and private biologist guide
* Luxury Amazon eco adventure, including swimming with pink dolphins and trekking through jungle routes with expert guides
* Business air travel to/from Amazon eco adventure
* Superlative service with personal on-site hosts and tailored concierge services
This once in a lifetime 2014 World Cup experience to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil is designed for 6 people. The VIP package is priced starting at $668,200.
For additional information or to make a reservation, please contact us below: