Today is National Vodka Day, so there’s no better way to enjoy it than with delicious cocktails.
Vodka comes in either a flavor-infused or natural taste and made from potatoes or wheat. Always a favorite in the cocktail world, vodka continues to also be a popular culture choice for spirit drinks.
Ketel One is proud to be a family-owned business that has carried on the vodka making tradition for eleven generations. Ketel One Vodka is made using a 300 year old family recipe. The result is one of the smoothest vodkas found anywhere.
To celebrate National Vodka Day, here are two delicious, vodka cocktail recipes from Ketel One to try at your next party or social gathering:
Ketel One Old-Fashioned
1 ounce Ketel One Vodka
1/2 ounce Elderflower Liqueur
Dash of orange bitters
1. Add Ketel One Vodka, elderflower liqueur and orange bitters into a mixing glass filled with ice.
2. Stir contents and strain into a rocks glass filled with fresh ice.
3. Garnish with an orange slice.
1 1/2 ounces Ketel One Vodka
1 ounce Ginger Beer
1/2 ounce Cranberry Juice
1/2 ounce Fresh Lime Juice
1. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
2. Add Ketel One Vodka, Cranberry Juice, Fresh Lime Juice and Orange Bitters and shake vigorously.
3. Strain into a highball glass filled with ice and top with ginger beer.