Best Happy Hour Specials on The Vegas Strip
Courtesy of: SEABLUE at MGM Grand
We’re always trying to find the best deals on Las Vegas hotel rooms, casino shows and the best restaurants on the world famous The Strip.
If you’re looking for the best Vegas Happy Hour food and drink specials, then try these fantastic deals right on The Strip !
StripSteak at Mandalay Bay – The first steakhouse by acclaimed chef Michael Mina, StripSteak’s classic yet modern menu offers corn-fed, all-natural meat, line-caught seafood and fresh, seasonal produce. Join StripSteak for the perfect after beach or pre-dinner Treat 4 – 6 p.m. daily.
– Happy hour includes $3 bottled beer, $7 cocktails and half off lounge menu items.
SEABLUE at MGM Grand – Chef Michael Mina has created a fun and innovative menu built around “jet fresh” seafood dishes and fresh seasonal produce. SEABLUE offers incredible gourmet deals at happy hour including $1 oysters and $1 shrimp plus half-priced Salt and Pepper Calamari and Lobster Corn Dogs. $4 Draft Stella Artois is also offered.
– Happy Hour is served Sunday – Friday, 5:30 p.m. – 7 p.m. On Monday Nights SEABLUE offers “Half Price Sommelier’s Wine List.”
STACK at The Mirage – The menu reflects a return to fun, approachable American cuisine. Chef Brian Massie focuses on simply grilled top-quality fish, meat and poultry.
– Experience Happy Hour at STACK from 5 – 7 p.m. daily. Enjoy $3 drinks and ½ Appetizers.
Diablo’s Cantina at Monte Carlo- This 10,000-square-foot, multi-level dining and entertainment complex, created by The Light Group, is “Party Central” for those looking to let loose in a lively fiesta-like atmosphere.
– Join Diablo’s for Happy Hour 3 – 7 p.m. daily, $3 drinks chosen every half hour by The Wheel of Sin.
Nine Fine Irishmen at New York-New York – Featuring a street level patio off of the Brooklyn Bridge and a second-story patio providing a bird’s eye view of the Las Vegas Strip, Nine Fine Irishmen serves classic Irish cuisine with worldwide influences.
– Join the lads for Happy Hour Sunday – Thursday, 2 – 6 p.m. Dishes include: Steak & Stout Pies for $6, Fried Sausages for $6 and Beer N’ Cheese Dip for $6.