Grand Wailea Resort
The holiday season is upon us. If you are looking for that perfect, ‘over the top’ gift for that special someone in your life, consider these 3 luxury travel experiences, for the holidays.
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island’s new “Luxury of Being Yourself” package is the best of wining, dining, travel and romance. The package includes:
- A customized private yacht sunset cruise for two with dinner prepared by Executive Chef Mark Rowsell-Turner, wine pairings with the resort sommelier onboard (up to $1,000/bottle from the 25,000 bottle selection) a visit to a private island, and live musicians serenading along the way. The package is $10,000, not including room rates. To book a a reservation, guests may call +1 960-668-0629.
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort’s Spa Grande recently launched its “20 Hands Duo Massage,” featuring 100 fingers, 20 hands and 10 therapists massaging simultaneously from head-to-toe! The treatment includes:
- One hour of relaxation in the Termé Hydrotherapy Circuit and complimentary full-body exfoliation, a 30-minute foot soak, a two-and-a-half hour couples 20 Hands Duo full-body massage, and a post-massage relaxation time in suite with complimentary lavender-scented neck pillows. The treatment costs $2,000 including taxes and gratuities. For more information or to book please visit www.grandwailea.com.
- Tailored travel with Nota Bene Travel, a private bespoke travel and lifestyle membership club, perfect for the discerning traveler! Nota Bene offers the inside on truly unique experiences that encompass all aspects of travel, from the room offering the best view and the most coveted table at a restaurant to the emerging designers or niche art communities in a destination. Nota Bene’s two different tiers of membership:
- For those who still like to make their own travel arrangements but still want to be “in the know” from experts who offered un-biased reviews and news, Nota Bene’s digital membership is ideal. For $1,500 a year, guests have access to the website and iPad app with the latest reviews, news and destination guides.
- For those with a more expansive wallet and are used to having others to plan their daily movements, the Nota Bene bespoke membership is key, starting at $25,000 per year. Anthony and his team of 20 consultants will manage member’s trips from the moment they leave their house until they return to their bed – nothing is overlooked.
Membership information can be found at: www.notabenetravel.com, or by calling +44 207 225 4790.