Lion World Tours specializes in group and individual tours to Southern and East Africa. Lion World Tours is now offering an amazing 5-Star South Africa safari!
On this incredible seven-night South African journey, you will the opportunity to soar high over Cape Town’s waterfront on a private helicopter ride, view the area’s majestic wildlife, and sample a variety of fine wines and olive oil at a charming vineyard.
This once-in-a-lifetime South Africa trip is being offered for USD $3,799 per person, which includes taxes. Travelers will save $2,000 per person on competing packages.
This unforgettable safari trip includes the following:
– International airfare on South African Airways from the U.S. to Johannesburg (see below for city list)
– All intra-country airfare and transfers
– Three nights at Jackalberry Lodge, a luxury private game lodge
– Four nights at Cape Town’s Table Bay Hotel, a 2013 Conde Nast Traveler Gold List winner
– Six thrilling open-vehicle game drives
– High tea at Table Bay Hotel, which features decadent items like chocolate pastries
– 14 meals, including a multi-course dinner with interactive drumming session
The package price includes flying from the below U.S. cities:
Atlanta, Boston, Buffalo, Chicago, Charleston, Charlotte, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Nashville, New Orleans, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Raleigh, San Diego, San Francisco, St. Louis, Seattle and Washington, D.C.
Trip Depart Dates: May 1, 6, 9, 13, 19, 23; August 14, 22, 25; September 2, 5, 16, 20, 24; +$100 October 2, 6, 10, 14; November 4, 8, 12, 17
To enjoy South Africa for a longer period, consider extending your trip and make it a 10-night package. Pricing is an additional USD $1,399 per person, which includes an excursion to Victoria Falls, a sunset cruise on the Zambezi River and five-star accommodations.
Please use the Contact Form below to submit your South Africa Safari travel request. We will promptly get back to you.